Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portarlington Town Colors

Options
  • 26-02-2008 2:39pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭

What are the Portarlington town colors? Are their different colors for the town as it sits on the Border of Laois and Offaly?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 41,559 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

kikel wrote: »
    What are the Portarlington town colors? Are their different colors for the town as it sits on the Border of Laois and Offaly?

The Portarlington GAA club colours are violet and green.

The Gracefield GAA club colours are Black and Red

Those are the only 'town' colours ive every seen in Port. I dont think there are any official colour scheme that incorporates both county sides.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

sydthebeat wrote: »
    The Portarlington GAA club colours are violet and green.

The Portarlington colours are in fact maroon and green.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ports best

good man stevoman you tell him, violet and green, goes to show how much he knows, and portarlington are much better than gracefield

ports best wrote: »
    good man stevoman you tell him, violet and green, goes to show how much he knows, and portarlington are much better than gracefield

LOL i second that!!!! Gracefield GAA was only invented to keep the biffo's out of McCann Park!!! way hey!!! :p

be jaysus we could open up a can of worms here stevoman about them biffos, but i think your right on your statement there, if we could just get rid of the barrow bridge now they would not be able to cross over at all:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

stevoman wrote: »
    LOL i second that!!!! Gracefield GAA was only invented to keep the biffo's out of McCann Park!!! way hey!!! :p

Ha....and lets not mention O'Dempsey's....

The underage teams in Portarlington wear a White jersey with Maroon and Green trims.

i doubt if anybody will mind if we dont mention them steve o,

The O'Dempsy's Football Club...... The most level football field in Ireland:p

i think them downhill skiers would be even afraid on that pitch:p

Advertisement