Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fiddles at Gambling

Options
  • 26-02-2008 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭

Deleted

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Nice one. I did something similar today. My boss left his wallet on the desk when he had to slip out of a meeting to take a call, and I robbed €200 from it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭IrishMike

Nice one. I did something similar today. My boss left his wallet on the desk when he had to slip out of a meeting to take a call, and I robbed €200 from it.

Hahahahahaha
    Classic :D

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭punchestown

I believe there is some difference between robbing your boss of €200 and exploiting a loophole to take a few hundred quid off a billion pound plc! Im sure you are the type that refuses to use the company phone for personal calls and switches their own mobile off during company hours lest you steal company time with a call from a friend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭lolkelly

I believe there is some difference between robbing your boss of €200 and exploiting a loophole to take a few hundred quid off a billion pound plc! Im sure you are the type that refuses to use the company phone for personal calls and switches their own mobile off during company hours lest you steal company time with a call from a friend!

Just because its a wealthy company doesnt mean what your did doesnt constitute stealing! If caught you would have faced a court apperance and possible jail! To say that you took advantage of a loophole in the system is laughable!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭myflipflops

Yeah, the OP is basically blatant robbery.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement