Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies, Lads and Liquor! 4th of April, hats welcome :)

Options

Comments

is this the kind of event where single guys only are welcome?

my OH prob wont attend so would it be a bit off for me to be there. i'd likle a good piss up/

Its not like that at all, it is a bit of craic.

I imagine most people are attached.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 634 ✭✭✭nomorebadtown

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Its not like that at all, it is a bit of craic.

I imagine most people are attached.

Yes but the problem is i'm so incredibly good looking that i'm worried that all you women (attached or not) will be all over me as soon as I arrive. :(

[ahmode] Pics or STFU! [/ahmode]

Just stand beside Snyper, his mouth emits Lady deflecting soundwaves. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

I still call my local pub 'The Blacker' despite it changing it's name times since it was the Black Sheep.
    :eek:

The Yoke.

By local I mean it's the closest... I certainly don't make a habit of drinking there.. that would be insane.
    Phew. I was going to have to stop associating with you.

is this the kind of event where single guys only are welcome?
    Of course not.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Yes but the problem is i'm so incredibly good looking that i'm worried that all you women (attached or not) will be all over me as soon as I arrive. :(

Just make EXTREMELY clear that you are taken and that you will not be going home with anyone else and you should be grand

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

[ahmode] Pics or STFU! [/ahmode]

You must burn. Slowly.

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SheRa

:D:D haha you will never live that down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

heh. I thouht of this earlier and i had to come on here to say it. I knew there was a connection in there, but couldn't think of it at the time...

We need to have a beers especially for DJ Spider and Moonbaby, so we can call it Spiderbaby beers!!!!!!!11 Roflol :D:pac::cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

WindSock wrote: »
    We need to have a beers especially for DJ Spider and Moonbaby, so we can call it Spiderbaby beers!!!!!!!11 Roflol :D:pac::cool:

It'd have the mind of DJ_Spider but the body of moonbaby. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

The-Rigger wrote: »
    It'd have the mind of DJ_Spider but the body of moonbaby. ;)

When I started to work for orange mobile phones customer service centre in the UK a few years ago, they tested my hearing. Afterwards they said had I ever been in a noisy enviroment. Yes was my reply I am a DJ and ran a pub and nightclub. Ah that explains why you have the hearing of a 21 year old in one ear, but are nearly deaf in the other! Can I have the body of a 25 year old then I asked!

Sadly I was 35 at the time! :eek:

WindSock wrote: »
    heh. I thouht of this earlier and i had to come on here to say it. I knew there was a connection in there, but couldn't think of it at the time...

LMAO! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

I shall be there, but may appear a little distracted as the 4th is also when season 4 of Battlestar Galactica starts. I will wear a hat (woolly) and bring milk (tinned and condensed).

*waves geek flag*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Hey, any newbies going for this? Dunno if i want to go by myself, kinda scared :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Come along it will be my first meeting with the BGRH lads so im a semi n00b!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

MIN2511 wrote: »
    Hey, any newbies going for this? Dunno if i want to go by myself, kinda scared :)

Don't be scared! We're all very nice and we'll all been noobs at events before.

If you'd like my mobile number so I can come outside and meet you you're more than welcome to send me a PM.

You'll have plenty of the ladies offering to meet you before you venture inside.

:)

Jules wrote: »
    Yeah, and you better bring Banoffee tbh.
    watna wrote: »

If you'd like my mobile number so I can come outside and meet you you're more than welcome to send me a PM.
    SEE?!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Stranger! Danger!

I wore one of my new hats to work today... it was awesome... 6th dropped by for lunch and an interview on the radio so he got to see my hat in all it's glory.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭lizardfudge

Seriously... I've seen it... that cowboy hat makes you look gay!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

Jules wrote: »

Desf don't forget we were promised brownies as well

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Seriously... I've seen it... that cowboy hat makes you look gay!

Lizardfudge banned for saying my mate monkeyfudge looks gay in his cowboy hat.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

6th wrote: »
    Lizardfudge banned for saying my mate monkeyfudge looks gay in his cowboy hat.

You'd probably agree with my cousin if you saw the 'other' hat.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭sillymoo2007

Are ye serious about noobies bringing condensed stuff ???:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Yep ya have to.. thems the rules!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Are ye serious about noobies bringing condensed stuff ???:rolleyes:

yes, here is the reason why

http://wiki.boards.ie/wiki/Beer_Guts_%26_Receding_Hair

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Cheers watna, would send you a PM on friday if i would make it....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Cheers watna, would send you a PM on friday if i would make it....

Will do.

and monkeyfudge, I'll stranger danger you!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Knee-Vee

I'll be there, can of condensed milk (loopy, I tells ya) and maybe a hat in tow. What am I letting myself in for? :D

Advertisement