Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

18th dinner ideas ?

Options
  • 26-02-2008 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭

Hello !

It'll be my 18th tomorrow and I'm looking for a nice place to book a few tables for some friends and me on Saturday, I already tried loui Malones in Temple Bar but they said they don't reseve tables on a Saturday, I chose saturday because its a day that suits everyone involved and friday or any day during the week won't work, if anyone has any ideas that isn't too pricey with nice food and that will accomodate 14 or so people that'd be great !

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Have a browse through here www.menupages.ie that way you can see the prices etc for yourself before you book...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Very handy, thanks ! :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

try catcus jacks

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Pyr0 wrote: »
    Very handy, thanks ! :)

You're welcome.. Have you picked a spot yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Give Thunderoads or the Hardrock cafe a look, they are great for catering to big groups at the weekends.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

My mates dad works in The Shack as head chef, so gonna ask him would they be able to fit us in. I find Thunderoads to be way too loud, its very hard to hear anyone speak !

Thanks for the help

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭BDubliner

Leo Burdocks down in Phibsboro always have a couple of tables available

Advertisement