Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why has'nt this moronic troll not being banned ?

• 26-02-2008 5:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Has anyone not noticed that Quis Seprabit and Pathfinder are the same person.
    He has the exact MO either way, he is a complete Walter Mitty and talks complete sh1te 100% of the time.
    Mods why has he not being banned for having two accounts, Pathfinder was banned and Quis Seprabit setup to circumvent the ban, why does he still exist as he is one annoying and bullsh1tting troll !

Moron Banned = 11-02-08 (Pathfinder)
    Moron Back = 11-02-08 (Quis Moron) Re-reg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

What I assume the response will be:

No backseat modding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Quis Separabit

Le Burp wrote: »
    Has anyone not noticed that Quis Seprabit and Pathfinder are the same person.
    He has the exact MO either way, he is a complete Walter Mitty and talks complete sh1te 100% of the time.
    Mods why has he not being banned for having two accounts, Pathfinder was banned and Quis Seprabit setup to circumvent the ban, why does he still exist as he is one annoying and bullsh1tting troll !

Moron Banned = 11-02-08 (Pathfinder)
    Moron Back = 11-02-08 (Quis Moron) Re-reg

Hi Elvis, I suggest instead of bitching you challenge my posts.

Which have never ever broken forum rules.

Btw, If some posters are unhappy with British military videos, or statements which challenge the claims posted about the ARW being the worlds greatest SF unit,it would be more honest it if they said so, instead of claiming I detrail threads.

And if mods are unhappy with BA videos being posted they should say so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭RepublicanEagle

Yes you have, the rules clearly state no bull**** or annoying uneducated morons who are on the dole........................

You can back that up for me if you want

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭twinytwo

True.. he has destroyed many threads by going off topic..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭AngryHippie

give me 5 minutes. I've got popcorn on...:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭twinytwo

Btw, If some posters are unhappy with British military videos, or statements which challenge the claims posted about the ARW being the worlds greatest SF unit,it would be more honest it if they said so, instead of claiming I detrail threads.

it has noting to do with the ba vids they are fine... As far as i can see no one has said that arw was the be3st in the world.. i could be wrong.. i only challange that they are amoung the best trained

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭uptherebels

I dont think anyone has a problem with you posting BA videos.Also I dont think anyone made the statement that the arw were the best in the world.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Locked.

If you have an issue about this forum take it to feedback.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement