Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Resolved] Subbed not working?

Options
  • 26-02-2008 5:20pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have subscribed to a few threads.

However, when I go to the "subbed" section there is nothing there, even though I know there are new posts in the threads concerned.

Am I doing something incorrectly?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

This is where you would go to see subscribed threads.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Thanks Cult.

What is the "Subbed" menu to the left of the "Arts" menu for then?

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

That is for subscribed forums. When you're looking at a thread in forum view, you'll see an option called "Forum Tools". If you click on that it gives you the option to subscribe to the forum. When you subscribe, it will then appear in the "Subbed" menu.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

ok cool. Cheers.

Advertisement