Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

printers in kilkenny

• 26-02-2008 5:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know anywhere in kilkenny that will print posters to A2/A1 size? Only place I know that will do it without costing me a fortune is Reads but I'd rather not drive to Dublin if I can help it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

There is a professional printers office just opposite the O'Loughlins GAA club's entrance. Don't know the name but will try get you a contact number. They may do what you are looking for.

Did you try the usuals? Educational Supplies on Rose Inn St.? The one in Butter/Market slip? The one opposite the Pembroke Hotel?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

The Office centre on Patrick street do it, but I dont know the prices.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

There is a professional printers office just opposite the O'Loughlins GAA club's entrance. Don't know the name but will try get you a contact number.[ /QUOTE]

That's Kilkenny printing but they have moved to the new industrial estate in the Hebron. But to be honest its going to be very hard to get A2 posters at a good price unless your getting in Bulk 200+. I tried a couple of years ago was quoted €350 for 100 I think but all I needed was about 10 posters and tried most printers.

Have you tried online some good prices once you can send them the correct file

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

Nightwish wrote: »
    The Office centre on Patrick street do it, but I dont know the prices.

After they tired to charge me 96euro for a long arm stapler a few months back I won't go near that place again [got the exact same brand of stapler at the stationary place by the train station for 20euro and now that i think of it I didn't try there for printing]

Have tired a few of the places mentioned most only go as far as A3. Will try the rest tomorrow and see - I know a couple of printers in Dublin that will do it [Reads being the cheapest but some others that will do a better job for a few quid more] but if i can get it local that would be great.

The online printers I normally use won't get the stuff to me for when I need it.

Advertisement