Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Surefire G2 torch - 28% off

• 26-02-2008 5:46pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,807 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Attention serving emergency services personnel!

The fairly decent Surefire G2 is available for only £22.95 here. The usual price is £31.95 but I'm on their newsletter and got news of the discount yesterday, so I thought I'd pass it on. They have a short video clip up there showing the difference between it and a Maglite.

Offer ends at the end of February, and remember to use the offer code "G2FEB" at the checkout to get the discount.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Mutz

Cheers for that. The days of Maglites are gone i'd say. I've a small Walther flashlight similar to the surefire and its the business. (Cost eur40 + eur10 for the holder in Army Bargains)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭TheNog

I viewed the video and it looks good. Also handy to be able to use it for self defence too. Only problem is PatrolStore do not deliver to Eire due to postal expense being prohibitive. I was recently enquiring from them about the LED upgrade for the Maglite at £29.99 but the emails stopped from them.

I did find a company in Ireland who sells them over the Net www.caulfieldindustrial.ie for €29.99 and the upgrade is from Maglite themselves. Used it in my torch last night and its good. It is handier for me to get the upgrade because I don't have to replace a perfectly good torch for a LED one.

Advertisement