Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Quotas

Options
  • 26-02-2008 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭

I heard that it's much better doing your test early in the week compared to Thurs/ Fri as the centers have quotas to meet, i.e. you may have no chance passing as they may have filled the pass rate for that week. I know it sounds crazy just something I heard, any further info on this??

Cheers
    Dan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭carbsy

lol that sounds like complete rubbish tbh.Maybe Thursday/Friday has more traffic on the roads?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

spiderdan wrote: »
    I heard that it's much better doing your test early in the week compared to Thurs/ Fri as the centers have quotas to meet, i.e. you may have no chance passing as they may have filled the pass rate for that week. I know it sounds crazy just something I heard, any further info on this??

Cheers
    Dan

Rubbish, can you imagine if that was true? Having perfect drivers failing because some quota had already been met????? It's just someone trying to get on your nerves and give you something else to worry about.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Every time I failed there was a reason for it, the one time I didn't there obviously wasn't one. Drive well and there's no need to worry if there's a quota or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Complete and utter rubbish - another one of the many urban myths that surround driving tests and usually spread by those who are unsuccessful. :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement