Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bicycle repair in Dublin 15

Options
  • 26-02-2008 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Hi - anyone know where I could get a bicycle repaired in or around Castleknock? I have a bike off the road for a few years and time it was brought back out...but need an overhaul and don;t know where to go with it! Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭StrawDub

I used to go to the bike shop at the back of the shops in Castleknock but since that closed a number of years ago I have been going to stag cycles in Lucan village for any parts or repairs. I know that halfords in the shopping centre is nearer but I have found that in stags they dont rip you off and the staff are actually into their cycling.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭pazza

Thanks StrawDub - good information and will check it out this week. One other matter though, think you are VERY optimistic if u think Dubs for Sam this year and even better Dubs for Liam in 2009 (why not the double in 2009??) ;) - good luck with it anyway (from a Royal) and thanks again. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭StrawDub

pazza wrote: »
    think you are VERY optimistic if u think Dubs for Sam this year and even better Dubs for Liam in 2009

theres nothing stopping a man dreaming!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭pazza

Was up to Stags Cycles today, just the job, thanks for the help and (...biting tongue) good luck with the dreams this and next year ;)

Advertisement