Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Fixed] Thumbs up/Thumbs down on evil/minimalist skin are incorrect.

Options
  • 26-02-2008 7:44pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey CuLT.

This thread that was in feedback a while ago highlighted that there was a problem with the thumbs up and thumbs down images in the minimalist and evil skins. Just thought I'd bring it to your attention.

I think that the images are just named incorrectly. e.g. what is now icon14.gif should be named icon13.gif and vice versa.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Excellent, this is something I'd never have noticed :)

Should be fixed now!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Good stuff. By the way, was I right? :)

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Yep, images just needed to be swapped!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I love being right. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Hey! It was one of the quirky things about minimalist :(

For shame

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement