Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kittens in derry?

• 26-02-2008 7:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭

Hi lads, exactly as the title says im lookin to buy a kitten in derry city (maybe surrounding areas) and was wondering if anyone had any info for me as google gave me very little of use. I know of the rainbow place but they have this big long process that you would swear it was a child you were adopting

Any info is appreciated, cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Try the free ads magazine The Dealer. It's published in Letterkenny but available all over Donegal and Derry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

The Rainbow animal shelter out in Eglinton has loads, they may do a home visit first though to check you're suitable for adopting an animal.

http://www.rainbowrehoming.com/adopt/adopt.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 McDaid--1916

youre in luck!

I have a small kitten about 8 weeks old that you could have, white and black. My cat had kittens ye see.

Advertisement