Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mock results

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Tan90'

Fair play, 100% thatz an achievement!! :D
    Ugh....I dunno!! Things just went well i suppose, theres still lots of work to be done - gonna b a crazy 8 weeks!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭orangetictac

Pity that the orals are gonna take up the next few weeks.
    Ya, i need to do a hella amount of Physics(worst subject ever, learning learning and a little bit of memorising:confused::confused::confused::confused:huh??>>>wat>>>>>???lol)
    Anyhu wat u doin in college and where???

I'm adament that my leaving cert won't just become an excercise in memorizing!! I'm trying a kinda holistic aproach to the whole thing and y'know going back to basics - getting educated, expanding horizons and all that lark..... and cramming of course :D
    Um.... I'm hoping for Medicine in UCC - Sé mo bhrionglóid ar aon nós!
    Et vous??

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭orangetictac

Thats the thing. I havent tried to "learn off" anything since JC and it works way better. But in physics there's formulae and definitions nd stuff. I know some of them from just thinking logically but more are just learn off, no other option.
    Finance in UCC, see u there next yr lol

Uh I actually cringe when i think back to z aul junior cert study methods!! Jus copying entire paragraphs out of books and professing them "notes". Hindsight is a frickin brilliant thing!!
    Finance - kewl :p
    Soundz like a plan!! I actually cannot wait :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

What I meant to ask was how did the boys get on in their mocks in Home Ec? Did their hopes for an "easy a" work out?

No idea. I'm in 5th year.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Ekels

How much should results improve by with good effort for June? I've heard 20 points per subject and 100 points..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

I got back my Irish paper today. I got 80% ......including 100% in paper 2!!! I'm doing pass...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

Eh..a man? Cook? Not bliddy likely!:D

Jamie Oliver, Gordon Ramsey, Garry Rhodes to name just a few..................;)

Advertisement