Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

a shop for xbox (not 360) games???

• 26-02-2008 8:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭

Hey anyone know of any shops in Dublin selling xbox games? I've been looking in the usual haunts but can't see any! I mean I know the xbox is an old console, but surely there must be a shop that sells them????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

Microsoft has discontinued support for the x box so you're going to see less and less of them. In fact I dont think they sell new games at all anymore (I could be wrong).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

thanks for the reply!

I was pretty sure myself that there aren't new games being made, I meant even 2nd hand... There's still giant used ps2 sections in game, gamestop etc., but nary an xbox game in sight!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

gamesnash.ie sell Xbox games preowned and accept debit card payment.

I don't work for them or anything but I have used them in the past. You can read about my experiences and postage etc.. in the Bargins section on exiledgamers.com forums.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

GameStop have stopped taking in XBOX games and are sell off ALL of there XBOX stock....

I got 2 copies of HALO for 7.99€ last week, get them while you can.....

which gamestop was that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Henry Street, Dublin.
    zoegh wrote: »
    which gamestop was that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

GameStop is doing great deals. Buy 1 Get 1 Free. All games are 7.99. I got Ultimate Spider-Man and Jade Empire. Probably never play them, but it's nice to have them.

GameStop in the Crescent SC in Limerick.

thanks for that guys! Much appreciated!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

sent you a pm

Thanks for the tips, guys. I went into gamestop on henry st they mostly have football games left (not my style!) although i did manage to pick up JSRF and Need for speed underground 2, which was awesome!
    :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement