Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Airbourne

• 26-02-2008 10:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭

Album - Runnin Wild - Excellent.

Nothing ground-breaking, just straight forward out and out high voltage rock

Buy it if you like AC/DC and/or spit on the floor Aussie pub rock.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Cheers, i'll give them a listen;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

My mate let me listen to them a few weeks ago, ACDC wannabes, ripping off ACDC is cool in a way. But they take it to the extreme, they're practically just changing the lyrics, better bands are out that are kinda in that style. Like Buckcherry and The Answer in my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

they are very good, but listening to the album, its like ive heard it all before with ACDC. The Answer are like zeppelin, but they are not carbon copies like airbourne. does the answer have a new album this year? seen them last year in what was TBMC, very good live, great version of sweet emotion!

Advertisement