Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Where to buy hubcaps for renault clio 2002?

Options
  • 26-02-2008 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

Where can i buy the cheapest hubcaps for a renault clio 2002?
    Thx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭MuffinsDa

Halfords! Just bought a set of 4 hubcaps for a 99 clio (not REnault brand, just generic) for 23 quids.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Yeah any motor factors will sell generic ones. unless your after proper Renault ones then your best bet is probably ebay. You might even manage to get a set of alloys off a clio in a srcap yard or on ebay if you were that way inclined.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Generic plastic wheel trim are cheap enough from any decent motor factors or eBay. OEM Renault wheel trim will be more expensive though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,195 ✭✭✭MarkN

OEM ones will be around 30 quid each inc vat..

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭lushballs

Thanks for feedback! How do i know what size hubcaps to buy for renault clio 2002?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭itarumaa

Well, if you go and see your tyres,

in the side of tyre are size numbers,

for instance

155/70 R 13 T or similiar,

then you can see that R number, for your car it might be R13 or R14,

then you just go Halfors and buy either R13 or R14 size hubcaps,

I think there are even instructions in the parcel how to install them,

cheers,

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭lushballs

Thanks for your help, got hubs today at Halfords. Size 14, 1/3 off price due to sale!!
    Hubcaps-27.99
    Cable Ties-2.49
    Fitted for-4.19
    Total-34.67
    I was so delighted when they asked if i wanted them fitted for a charge of 4.19!!!
    Thanks

Advertisement