Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photoshop Contest Hall Of Fame Sticky - Yay or Nay

Options
  • 27-02-2008 12:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭

Basically im proposing to add a sticky to this forum with all the winners, details and their images from the past photoshop contests.

As it is there is around 11 or 12 of them and if they kick off again then it could fast become an interesting sticky . However of course this forum should be run as a democracy and not everyone would approve of an extra sticky to clutter the place up so. But there is option that the criticism and critique sticky can be merged into the rules sticky to free up some space.

So vote for or against and from that we'll make a decision.

Cheers ,

Citizen

Photoshop hall of fame sticky ? 6 votes

Yay
    0% 0 votes
    Nay
    100% 6 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Hmmm, needs an Atari Jaguar option. ;)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

I like the idea. It would give people an idea of what the contests are about and hopefully get more poeple interested!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

OKay it has been made now and stickied . I alsomerged the criticism thread into the the charter to save clutter from the forum also.

The Hall of Fame is for viewing only and will be updated as necessary by one of the Mods (myself or Donkeystyle)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

fantastic!

Advertisement