Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer negotiations

Options
  • 27-02-2008 1:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

I just started a master league a few days ago and had my first transfer negotiations. Am I missing something on buying new players? I put in (what I thought were) reasonable bids for big players after selling some of my own by the were promptly rejected. Should I be bidding much higher or wait untill my team wins something?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Some clubs won't sell players unless they have them in the tranfer windows, maybe you're trying to buy directly from the clubs? Check how many years and all are left on their current contracts!

I've been trying to buy Torres and Messi for ages now, never happened. They're in their 30's now so they can feck off.

Transfer window in three games for me, whoop!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Depend on what players you a trying to buy, the clubs you're buying from, the points you're bidding compared to their asking price and remaining contract years. Can you get a list of all those details and I'll try and work something out for ya! ;) But here's a tip; Don't buy players in there 30's no matter how good they are, they're always a waste of money (unless it's a Keeper you're looking for 'cause they tend to last longer, but make sure he's in his early 30's though).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

Yep, players in their 30's lose all their pace.

Advertisement