Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Sublet

Options
  • 27-02-2008 2:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi there, I wasn't sure where to post this...but my friend and I are going to be visiting Dublin this summer from the middle of May until the end of July. We're looking to rent an apartment (or anything really!) for June and July (we could also rent for May too).

I've never been to Dublin before, and I have no idea where to start looking but I figured this would be a good place to start.

So if you or anyone you know is looking to sublet their place for the summer, let me know. We both girls (20 years old) and visiting from Canada.

Or, if you know a good website to look for places, that would be great!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

www.daft.ie its really the only choice, an excellent provider.

You should have no problem as lots of people sign 12 month leases they dont use during the summer so there will, inevitably, be a wealth of accommodation available.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Moved from UCD to Acoomodation and Property.

Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

• Registered Users Posts: 78,400 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Welcome to boards.ie
    You should have no problem as lots of people sign 12 month leases they dont use during the summer so there will, inevitably, be a wealth of accommodation available.
    While lots of students, in particular, do go away for the summer, you also get a lot of people visiting for the summer from abroad.

Look early.

Advertisement