Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Think my napes rejecting?

Options
  • 27-02-2008 2:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭

alright boys, and lassies, it's my first surface piercing, got it done there on friday, doin the salt soaks n all, taking care of it like that. It was totally fine, not the least bit of irritation, hardly knew it was there till there about sunday night monday morning, started feelin kinda i dunno, tight or summit, put it down to the usual crusties startin to form n stuff, then monday it just felt tender in general, still didn't bother much about it, wasn't really sore, but today it's wicked tender, if I turn my head too far it's very owie...saying that i did go out last night and ended up whore dancing for a while so worried I disrupted it...

Despite all this I'm also worried bout rejection cuz of when Steve was doin it he found scar tissue in my neck, and had to pierce it twice to get the jewelry to go through...

I'm due back into them in two weeks ish for a check on it but if it's still sore tomo/thurs thing I should back just to be on the safe side? It doesn't feel swollen, only barely over the bar, but that's pretty normal I'd imagine, and the pain is what it was like the first day when couldn't move my head around much...just gotta be gentler with it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

i'd say definitely be gentler with it, take extra care not to get any skin/hair products in it (particularly wehn showering), and i reckon, just to be safe, to go and see steve if you're in the area at all, better safe than sorry and all that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Go into em whenever you have a chance, sooner the better

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Get in might just need the jewelery refitted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

Yeah, it's been grand all day today, despite a restless night of tossing and turning, think the dancing just disturbed it...I'll head in to him Friday after work though, just to have a gander, been wicked careful with the products n hair n all though!

Thanks guys!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

best of luck, i'm on my third and its holding out well

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

hey! Yeah I dunno, it was sore there last night and a bit swollen, Wil said it looked grand though, and gave it a good clean this morning, still a bit tender but pretty good none the less...

Advertisement