Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wiki: Image Help

Options
  • 27-02-2008 4:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭

I am having trouble with my wiki. I recently installed a new skin (the bluwiki skin). However the toolbar in the top right hand corner of my wiki, will not display images as was shown on the download. Would anyone know how to fix this?

See for yourself:

What it should be like. and what it is like.

If the images are apperaring in the second link it means there is something wrong with my firefox/ie, would anyone know how to solve this?

Regards,
    Darren

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Xylophonic

Anyone have any ideas??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

The image “http://www.dublintransport.com/skins/bluwiki_skin/Article-small.png” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Hmmm something is wrong in the state of denmark ?

corruption .. permissions ... did you transfer the files in ascii or something like that ?

just re upload the files .. (first see if you can view them on your local copy)

forbairt wrote: »
    Hmmm something is wrong in the state of denmark ?

corruption .. permissions ... did you transfer the files in ascii or something like that ?

just re upload the files .. (first see if you can view them on your local copy)

I transfered the files using FireFTP, it has never messed up before. I presume by local copy you mean the folder on my desktop? If so I can see them in there.

What should the permissions be set at? I have changed them to 0777, should this work?

Edit: Didn't work

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

Hmmm I'd say download the images and see if you can view the versions you download

http://bluwiki.com/skins/bluwiki_skin/Article-small.png works fine for me to view ...

were you messing with your .htaccess file ?

sorted...

• Advertisement
Advertisement