Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

what would u have!!!!

Options
  • 27-02-2008 7:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭

if you could have any car, and im not talking lotto winnning car i mean normal souped up car wat would it be?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭p-nut

right now...

peugeot 205 gti, with the 3.0 v6 engine from the 406
    My citroen saxo vts
    a 106 gti with the same spec as my saxo
    a 306 gti
    a clio williams
    a clio 172
    a r5 turbo

see a pattern here?:p

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭emmie-lou

defo a skyline...black or white..or maybe both....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭projectgtr

roakey wrote: »
    if you could have any car, and im not talking lotto winnning car i mean normal souped up car wat would it be?

realisticlly id like toi have an EG hatch civic with a k20/k24 hybrid and if funds alowed (which they dont :) ) a nice little turbo setup, now that would give a few cars a fright :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

I'd give anything for a Cossie Sierra... Except more than 20 grand:p

Edit: Or a Kahn Range Rover

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Honda Nsx

NSX_rear.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Katie_Kiss

white range rover or white e92 m3

ill have an e46 m3 in the nxt yr and a half and then ill have one of the above as the car after that. :D

Katie_Kiss wrote: »
    white range rover or white e92 m3

ill have an e46 m3 in the nxt yr and a half and then ill have one of the above as the car after that. :D

u'll find a white range rover in these parts hard got...Better chance in dubai, it's full of them:rolleyes:

yea ill end up spraying it, i know one person with a white one and i saw one in a showroom in dublin - stunning tho.

i want a e46 m3 in white or dolphin grey but they wer not made in that colour so i mite have to spray that aswell or else live with a silver or black one. :p can u tell i like white.

Wait no...
    http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/Land-Rover/Range-Rover-Sport/TDV8-OVERFINCH/879456/
    Found one:D... No need to start sprayin just yet:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

A Mazda RX-8 with a G-Reddy Turbo kit and some light, tastefull cosmetic mods too mmmmmmm :D

Something along the lines of this pretty much ;) :

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/274584.htm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

C_Breeze wrote: »
    A Mazda RX-8 with a G-Reddy Turbo kit and some light, tastefull cosmetic mods too mmmmmmm :D

Something along the lines of this pretty much ;) :

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/274584.htm

just my opinion but the cosmetic mods on that rx8 are far from tastefull, they ruin the look of the rx8 altogether, the greddy turbo is a good upgrade for it though

hahahaha mr limerick that is the one i saw in the showroom - go find me another one ;)

i could even live with the fact that its manual, would b hard changing gear and get a beverage from the FRIDGE at the same time :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭roakey

i would go for a litchfield impreza type 25 spec c.

415bhp cosworth engine
    0-60 3.7 sec

www.type-25.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭stecleary

the new gtr if i had 90k! until then im stuck wit my celica!!hahaha! any car for now tho scooby sti! or wit 25k stg you could buy rentons cossie from redline wat a car so much love its got

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 PurelyEsoteric

VW Corrado VR6, turbocharged up nicely :D. I know superchargers are the norm for the VR6 but I just can't get enough of that blow-off sound! Throw on a Reiger Tuning bodykit and spray it all silver.
    I'd like a few more things but those are the major points :cool:

Advertisement