Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

haze and army of 2

Options
  • 27-02-2008 7:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭

cant wait for the 2 of these to come out on ps3, also looking forward to prototype

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Army Of 2 looks good, and will hopefully be a bit of co-op fun. I just hope it doesn't end up like Kane and Lynch (but I guess, we all hope that :D).

I was a bit weary of Haze when I first saw it. The draw distance on it looked terrible, with scenary popping up 5 foot in front of the character. But I saw the GDC demo and it has come on a lot. Plus it has 4 player co-op, doesn't it?

I'm not really expecting anything major from these two, but with a bit of luck, they'll be fun to play with my mates. Now, if only I had some... :(

Advertisement