Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost in Translation

Options
  • 27-02-2008 9:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭

This is best done in a japanese accent (and posh english if you can)

Anyway Cliff Richard was after doing a particularly good gig in Japan and had come back to his hotel and got into the lift to go back to his room. Halfway up the lift stopped, doors opened and in walks a little japanese man. He looked at Cliff and goes:
    'You Quiff Richard, you big Star!!! Me yo biggest fan - You sing tits n' fanny!!!'
    Cliff was a bit taking aback and said, 'Sorry, are you sure you got the right person?'
    The little Japanese man replied 'Yes, You Quiff Richard, - You sing tits n' fanny!!!'
    Cliff said 'I think you must be mixing me up with someone else, I am a devout Christian, I would never sing about things like that'
    The little Japanese man replied 'You Quiff Richard!! - You sing tits n fanny!!!!'
    Cliff was a bit exasperated (even if he still looked good for his age) and said 'Ok, you sing a bit of the song and I will see if i know it'
    So the little japanese man starts up:

'Tits n' fanny..... how we don't talk anymore...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

L:)L

Our own Gilbert O' Sullivan is very popular in Japan.

He had the longest running No.1 song of any individule artist.

Oo wack a you, wack a dey:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭mickrourke

rocky25 wrote: »
    L:)L

Our own Gilbert O' Sullivan is very popular in Japan.

He had the longest running No.1 song of any individule artist.

Oo wack a you, wack a dey:rolleyes:

We are not allowed mention that name around here, due to having ran off with hagars wife or something. He was his number one fan until that happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

Hi Mick :)

I was just checking and found out that Cliff's favourite song was "Two Little Boys":eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

mickrourke wrote: »
    , due to having ran off with hagars wife or something.

Hey Mick what year did that happenwas that 1973 or 74?

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭mickrourke

rocky25 wrote: »
    I was just checking and found out that Cliff's favourite song was "Two Little Boys":eek:

Oh good grief, I would have said Psalm 67 or something
    patmac wrote: »
    Hey Mick what year did that happen was that 1973 or 74?

Dunno, he doesn't talk about it still. He still dresses up as her and rocks in the rocking chair upstairs in the bedroom. One word of advice, NEVER take a shower in Hagars house! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

you call THAT a house

Advertisement