Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Age of Conan

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

I ordered from play.com not sure which is quicker though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

i had two bad experiances with play.com, taking 2 weeks to deliver a game, which was instock, although it could have been án post here too.

if you have ordered online before the 10th may, you should have gotten early access via the bigarse 13gig download.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

you should have gotten early access via the bigarse 13gig download.
    Can the rest of us slackers use that same client to connect so we are setup and ready to go on the day?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Online Game Retailers Delivery on Release?
    Hi i was just wondering does anyone have any experience from ordering games from either play.com or game.co.uk i want to pre order Age of Conan

http://www.game.co.uk/PC/RolePlaying...an-Adventures/

http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/3310...s/Product.html

Anybody know which is quicker or do they dispatch before release?

Thanks,

The pre-order offers ended on the 9th, you would be better off picking it up from a shop on the day.

Got my download finished last night, suckers.....

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Ahh yeah i know i just want a copy where you get the Mammoth mount or Rhino don't mind the pre release heard Brick & mortor GAME Stores will be stocking the Mammoth copy Happy days :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

I see they are now saying that the "early access" bit is sold out (you can still get preorders etc but just not pay the 5 yoyos to play early). Smells a bit like marketing tbh though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

i got that distinct impression too

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Apparently Funcom had low pre-tax profits, or something like that and were daying that it was all ok because they've got so many people already signed up for the game, in order to make it look like they're not in trouble. So it could be something to do with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Drakar wrote: »
    I see they are now saying that the "early access" bit is sold out (you can still get preorders etc but just not pay the 5 yoyos to play early). Smells a bit like marketing tbh though.

The early access bit was real, got it myself. My account's registered and I'm downloading the game! 13gb download madness

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

I meant that the sold out bit might have been to make it look more popular than it might otherwise have been. Considering how much drama there is on the forums about it though, I suspect not.

• Advertisement
Advertisement