Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nail salon names?????

Options
  • 27-02-2008 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭

I'm just wondering if anyone can help me out here - I'm trying to find out the names of nail salon places. I know there's one as you go into Debenhams and I know there used to be one in Arthurs Quay, but I don't know the names and I want to make an appointment before I head into town. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

I think the one in Arthurs Quay may be closed.Why not try Bellissimo st Mount Kennett on the Dock Road. 061 317541 is their phone number. Bought vouchers from there for someone this morning, and they have a nail clinic there that I have been told is very good, hence me buying the vouchers for there. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

The one in Debenhams is gone and there's one in BT now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

Ah that explains why i couldn't find them. Thanks for the info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 funkybutterfly

The shop in arthurs quay is called cute and as far as i know its still open

Advertisement