Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Romantic gestures

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

ntlbell wrote: »
    So what small rosemantic gestures do you enjoy most? what are the small things your man does that sweeps you off your feet OR that you wish he did!
    An original poem, especially a humourous one about us, always gets to me (and not one of those unoriginal Hallmark retreads!). The more often, the better!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

watna wrote: »
    +1 scabbiness/stinginess is the worst quality in a man. Puts me right off. So does dishonesty..... do you want to get the BGRH strike force after him?!
    maple wrote: »
    I think so. I think Cath would appreciate it. We can get his address off her.
    If she's minding the bar, then she'll have a watertight alibi. :D

Legends! I have his address, go get him ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Cathooo wrote: »
    Legends! I have his address, go get him ;)

Tell the BGRH strike team! Go Go Go strike team!

Maybe we should start an unromantic gestures thread and you can start with your stories. I bet there'd be loads of responses!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Tell the BGRH strike team! Go Go Go strike team!

Maybe we should start an unromantic gestures thread and you can start with your stories. I bet there'd be loads of responses!

well I pretty much started the rant about your ex thread ;) better get back on topic before jules gets her whip out :eek:

another ex of mine put candles on his patio all lit up in the dark spelling out 'I heart U'

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

+1 scabbiness/stinginess is the worst quality in a man. Puts me right off. So does dishonesty..... do you want to get the BGRH strike force after him?!

There is nothing worse than a guy that says "have you money?" when out ...
    I always pay my way ... but its wrong when its almost expected that you pay more ... Its one thing that turns me off to!

And i do agree maple, I'm sorry, i am only hearing the great stuff!
    I just hate when i see a couple break up when there is so much love on one side!

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

She Devil wrote: »
    And i do agree maple, I'm sorry, i am only hearing the great stuff!
    I just hate when i see a couple break up when there is so much love on one side!

There's no need to apologise missus. It is sad to break up with someone when you still love them. It was very difficult and a very heart breaking time, for both of us. I know he loved me so much and I loved him so much but some things just don't work. We wanted different things and they were too big to compromise on. Love isn't enough sometimes. Its just good that we have have mutual respect now and good feeling. Its just the way of it.

How bloody Zen do i sound now??? :D

Advertisement