Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wall seperating us from the neighbours.

Options
  • 27-02-2008 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi- At the moment there is no wall seperating us from the neighbours at the front of the house. What I want to do is build a low wall from the gate to the house and then add a side access gate and higher wall running to the back of the house. Semi in Lucan.
    Has anyone got this done reciently or does anyone have any idea what its likely to cost? Anyone you would recommend?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭teflon

Id recommend a guy called Fintan Brady of FJB Construction (086-6487204) tell him Dermot gave you his number and he'll look after you..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 blanko

for around €100 you could plant a hedge that would also divide the space. worth a though.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 chuckin007

got a quote for 1000. its expensive but not as bad as th other quote i got for 2000.
    500 materials and 500 labour. Its quite a long wall so Im gona go with it. It would take me about a month if I tried to do it myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

blanko wrote: »
    for around €100 you could plant a hedge that would also divide the space. worth a though.

thats what we did....too much hassle to ask the neighbour to halves on a wall....

plus teenagers can't sit on your hedge

Advertisement