Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanna jam some blues?

• 27-02-2008 12:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭

Hi.

I'm looking for someone to sit in on bass for general blues jamming. You don't need to be great, just someone who wants to play for fun and understands how to groove on bass. We're a pretty casual group, we meet up every now and then and try some new songs, mostly old blues classics given the electric blues treatment. We are a drummer, harpist, singer and guitarist, all late 30s, in the Dublin 15/Meath area.

We are not looking to become a professional band, but we would like to gig occasionally. We try to keep the songs short and tight, no 10 minute guitar solos or extended instrumental jams. Any age is fine as long as you dig the blues. If you think this sounds like something you would be interested in, PM me. There is a link to our Myspace page in my sig if you want to get an idea of what I'm talking about.

Cheers.

Comments

Advertisement