Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Automatic Feeder

• 27-02-2008 12:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Shill

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 vpg

Hi,
    What was the make of the one you were looking at? Did they have a web site?
    I went looking for one of these a couple of years ago but found most of them to be in the states (the ones that were any good)
    Anyhow I ended up making my own. Using an electronic magnet and a timer switch...well I was the inventor :o my boyfriend actually physically put the thing together. Worked very well though.
    My horse; prior to this had surgery for colic and the vet recommended he be fed little & often while on box rest so this was the solution we came up with...
    but they are definitely handy to have as it reduces the pressure of having to leave the office on time to feed them if they are stabled all day.
    I used mine for a good while after too.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 bartmon

Shill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

My uncle had some installed. Had major issues with the company regarding coming back to fix some which had malfunctioned. Some didn't work properly.

togster wrote: »
    My uncle had some installed. Had major issues with the company regarding coming back to fix some which had malfunctioned. Some didn't work properly.

Was it the same company ??

bartmon wrote: »
    Was it the same company ??

Yup pretty sure.

• Advertisement

Can you check as they install all feeders as part of the pacakage >
    thanks

Yeah i'm sure. I was there when they installed. Found them pretty hard to deal with. Well not me but my uncle. Also the feeders didn't operate very well and we had major problems getting the company back to fix them.

OP banned for being a shill.

Link to the company removed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement