Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Athlone

Options
  • 27-02-2008 1:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭

Does any one know which provider would be the best to go with for broadband in athlone, was connected to O2 but the signal keeps dropping.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Danimalito

kim_eire wrote: »
    Does any one know which provider would be the best to go with for broadband in athlone, was connected to O2 but the signal keeps dropping.

Mobile broadband is very hit & miss, depends a lot on your location. I've got O2 myself, and it works grand most of the time (I'm near golden island).

If you dont need the mobile aspect of broadband, and you don't have a landline, try Digiweb - they've got a metro basestation in athlone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭kim_eire

Thanks for that, i might look them up.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

kim_eire wrote: »

IBB is covering Athlone, but stay away from RipWave.

/Marlow

Advertisement