Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rosewater

• 27-02-2008 1:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I might find rosewater? Is it easily available? I've never seen it anywhere, but I haven't ever been loooking. I'm hoping to make some Turkish Delight.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭dh2007

I saw it in a halal/middle eastern food shop on camden street. it's on the same side of the street as listons just a few doors down.

Good luck with the turkish delight - yum! there's a restuarant close to me that does turkish delight flavoured ice cream and it's amazing!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭catho_monster

Asian market at the back of Georges Street Arcade is where I buy mine.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I think you can get it from the chemist?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

Thanks for the replies, I'm in Limerick, but there's a couple of Asian supermarkets here. I've been meaning to go for a while anyway to pick up a few other things so I'll have a look at the weekend. If that fails I'll try the chemist. Thanks again!

Advertisement