Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fridge Freezer for Motorhome

• 27-02-2008 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭

Does anyone know where you would pick up a reasonably priced new/secondhand Dometic fridge freezer (long standing one) for a motorhome. Friend of me has broken his and is beyong repair (seven years old). Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭stapeler

They do appear on ebay.co.uk quiet a bit, anything up to couple of hundred pounds and postage would a bit pricey. You could try www.charlescamping.ie to get a guide price on a new one. I'm not fimiliar with any caravan breakers in Ireland but possibly some of the dealers may have vehicles being scrapped.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

stapeler wrote: »
    They do appear on ebay.co.uk quiet a bit, anything up to couple of hundred pounds and postage would a bit pricey. You could try www.charlescamping.ie to get a guide price on a new one. I'm not fimiliar with any caravan breakers in Ireland but possibly some of the dealers may have vehicles being scrapped.

What's going on with the Charles Camping accesories section?? They are looking for a user name and password to get into it?? It wasn't like that before?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 488 ✭✭paddyb

if you click the word you get username/password but if you click the picture it brings you to the page

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

paddyb wrote: »
    if you click the word you get username/password but if you click the picture it brings you to the page

Thanks!!:o €500 for a new fridge!:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭KoNiT

Thanks!! €500 for a new fridge!

I kow of a bloke who went to germany get one.... must have saved a few quick to go there for it. I don't have any more info on it, soz :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 alancw

There's a crowd in Wales called The Caravan Centre. Their website is www.caravanbreakers.net you should give them a call to find out if they have something cheaper.

Advertisement