Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PLANET X (nibiru)

Options
  • 27-02-2008 3:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

hi all,
    im reading alot lately about planet x or nibiru as the acient sumerians (6000 B.C) called it and how its on an elliptical orbit of our sun that takes 3600 yrs to come round, and guess what? its coming in 2012 (which would coincide with the end of the Mayan calender). its orbit supposedly takes the planet in close to ours and will cause great floods and devastation due to the fact that it is 3-5 times the size of earth.

interesting theory and alot of people taking it quite serious on the net.anybody got any info worth hearing about on this matter?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,271 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

manthol wrote: »
    hi all,
    im reading alot lately about planet x or nibiru as the acient sumerians (6000 B.C) called it and how its on an elliptical orbit of our sun that takes 3600 yrs to come round, and guess what? its coming in 2012 (which would coincide with the end of the Mayan calender). its orbit supposedly takes the planet in close to ours and will cause great floods and devastation due to the fact that it is 3-5 times the size of earth.

interesting theory and alot of people taking it quite serious on the net.anybody got any info worth hearing about on this matter?

It's a pure scam.
    http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/misc/planetx/index.html

• Registered Users Posts: 22,771 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

There's another thread about this here.

The Google Ads showing on this thread give links to crâp here & twaddle here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 manthol

was surprised when i didnt see anything already existing on this matter. must of missed it when looking. thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

I do not know wheather this is true or not true , but I do know that we are being lied to all the time by the controlled western mainstream media , example global warming , what the real scientists actually found out apparently from the research i have done on the internet, with the ice core samples was that the temperature increases were 800 - 1500 years after increases in carbon dioxide and there is no proof that global warming is caused by what the controlled media is telling the public, but please don't take anything i am saying here as true, I am not a scientist or astronomer but I do want to know whats going on in the real world and if this is true and there is something coming into the inner solar system between mars and jupiter in 2012 well the way this world is being run we the public are the last people that are going to hear about it.,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭legspin

espinolman wrote: »
    I do not know wheather this is true or not true , but I do know that we are being lied to all the time by the controlled western mainstream media , example global warming , what the real scientists actually found out apparently from the research i have done on the internet, with the ice core samples was that the temperature increases were 800 - 1500 years after increases in carbon dioxide and there is no proof that global warming is caused by what the controlled media is telling the public, but please don't take anything i am saying here as true, I am not a scientist or astronomer but I do want to know whats going on in the real world and if this is true and there is something coming into the inner solar system between mars and jupiter in 2012 well the way this world is being run we the public are the last people that are going to hear about it.,

I think it it as well that the media are lying to you in particular as I wouldn't trust you with a damp sponge to wash, never mind the truth.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I thought Planet X got destroyed by Duck Dodgers and Marvin the Martian.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭ancientdog

manthol wrote: »
    hi all,
    im reading alot lately about planet x or nibiru as the acient sumerians (6000 B.C) called it and how its on an elliptical orbit of our sun that takes 3600 yrs to come round, and guess what? its coming in 2012

this may actually be true....some people think that aliens came from this planet, giant aliens and they taught mankind how to build pyramids, etc... the mayans have told of this story too, they even made the worlds most advanced calender that is still the most advanced and accurate today.....supposedly aliens helped them make it...sceintists also have evidence to say that the earthes magnetic poles will shift in 2012.....wich is kinda strange given all the things that predict in 2012....strange....I was interested in this sort of thing too wich is very interesting and all that..but i think something will happen in 2012.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭Calibos

So I take it 2012 is the doomsday 'du jour' for all the crazies? :rolleyes:

I wonder how some of these loonies have the smarts to even use a computer to type such drivel

Calibos wrote: »
    So I take it 2012 is the doomsday 'du jour' for all the crazies? :rolleyes:

It's the latest one. Yes...

I think we were supposed to get this planet x visit in 2003 originally.... that's now been revised.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

and fun fun 2012 is also when that swis facility that will be able to create a micro singularity will be finished and 2012 is also a good bet for one of our particle accelerators will be able to shoot a particle faster than the speed of light.

I always found the whole planet X's odd orbit sending fragments from the outer belt info the centre solar system to be very interesting Especially since we would not be able to see them comming as they will be on a illirgular orbit effected by the sun and other bodies and due to the ammount of them we could not find or even track them all.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

It's the latest one. Yes...

I think we were supposed to get this planet x visit in 2003 originally.... that's now been revised.

hey, good science is always being revised and updated as new data comes in :p

User45701 wrote: »
    and fun fun 2012 is also when that swis facility that will be able to create a micro singularity will be finished and 2012 is also a good bet for one of our particle accelerators will be able to shoot a particle faster than the speed of light.

The Large Hadron Collider?

It's due to come online this year.

There is global warming on mars, the ice caps are melting there and I dont think that the martians drive SUVs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭mathias

There is global warming on mars, the ice caps are melting there and I dont think that the martians drive SUVs.

Good lord man get a grip ! Heres a link to some sensible information ,

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2003/07aug_southpole.htm
    Like Earth, Mars has seasons that cause its polar caps to wax and wane. "It's late spring at the south pole of Mars," says planetary scientist Dave Smith of the Goddard Space Flight Center. "The polar cap is receding because the springtime sun is shining on it."

OK, i agree global warming on mars is caused by "the springtime sun shining on it". and global warming on earth is caused by *co2 emissions", and this is true but only true because reality is determined by government grant.

I heard the government is going to cut funding on reality next year.

That can't be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

espinolman wrote: »
    OK, i agree global warming on mars is caused by "the springtime sun shining on it". and global warming on earth is caused by *co2 emissions", and this is true but only true because reality is determined by government grant.

Isn't it amazing how many of these governments funded the very reality they themselves vehemently denied.

Yes, but you see the governments do what they are told to do by the ruling elite controllers , we hear very little about other factors which possibly (and do) damage the environment besides co2 emissions and plants love co2, they grow quicker and its great for biodiversity.
    Solar radiation interferes with the cosmic ray flux, which influences the amount of ionised nuclei which controls cloud cover . Computer models predicting global warming are incapable of predicting the effects of the sun, cosmic rays and cloud formation.
    If you hear something being repeated over and over again in the mainstream media like "co2 emmissions" well I know very well what that is its brainwashing , you see what this is really about is they want to tax you for breathing , see you breath out carbon dioxide , Have you paid for the last breath you took! Thats the future if we allow ourselves to be brainwashed. Do you know how hypnotim works, it works like this the person being hypnotised goes into rapport with the hypnotist ,the hypnotist hypnotises by getting the person to go into rapport with him/her. What do they tell us to do in the evenings "Sit down, Unwind, Rekax" in front of your television and go into rapport with it and thats so that people will accept everything they say as absolutely true without question.

Advertisement