Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Car Radio for €100

Options
  • 27-02-2008 3:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi all,

I noticed there is a car radio on sale in Lidl at the min... I'm sure this has been discussed before but I cant find the thread... so I apologise for reposting.

but I have a question, I notice there is a USB drive on the face of the radio, cab an iPod be played through this? or will it just be charged from it?

Plus, does anyone know if the radio is any good?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I can plug my normal mp3 in it (not an iPod) and it works perfectly fine. It has bluetooth on it too... so handsfree is built in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

An iPod wouldn't work on it as it's just a USB port and not a Dock connector. You should also be able to plug any USB memory stick with MP3s on it into this port, but an iPod doesn't allow the mp3s on it to be played in this way.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

It will - they just don't have the right names as their filenames so good luck finding them.

Advertisement