Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy Power error I believe.

Options
  • 27-02-2008 3:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭

Carlisle to be promoted from League One this season. Currently it's 11/4 with Paddy Powers, strikes me as the wrong price, Carlisle won last night and are 2 points clear in 2nd, looks like they forgot to update the price today

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

No error. It will be a close call for the second promotion spot. I should know being a Forest fan - we are only 2 points behind Carlisle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭johnnysmurfman

It was an error, it was sliced into 7/4 as soon as I punted it. Other firms were as low as 13/8 at the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭norm

Carlisle 7/4 now. 4th favourites though. Walsall at 11/2 is probably better value. Although Leeds at 4/1 might be nice if they get some of those points back next week. Not playing well though:(

Advertisement