Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Why so many Southside second hand cars?

Options
  • 27-02-2008 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,994 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I have been looking for 1.0 - 1.3 car for the last few weeks. 4 / 5 if not 9 / 10 of them are all on the Southside. I am quite far on the Northside so what should be easy considering the market right now, is actually quite a lot of hassel. Is there any website that sells cars where you can specify more specifically than Dublin?
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,319 ✭✭✭blackbox

I guess that many Northsiders use the address of a friend on the Southside.

The would probably like to be able to do the same thing if they were selling their houses :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,994 ✭✭✭Tim Robbins

blackbox wrote: »
    I guess that many Northsiders use the address of a friend on the Southside.

The would probably like to be able to do the same thing if they were selling their houses :D

:-) Coming from a Northsider.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 seanpaul

It must be because south-siders are far more entrepreneurial......

Just kidding!

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭woodseb

is it cos they have to sell their cars to afford their overpriced mortgages?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Is there any website that sells cars where you can specify more specifically than Dublin?

I doubt it, because short of listing every town you want to search (like myhome.ie), there's no way of specifying it more than by county. Bring on the proper postal code system.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭WHITE_P

woodseb wrote: »
    is it cos they have to sell their cars to afford their overpriced mortgages?

That and their cocaine. Yah Yah.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

I thought everyone knew that Northsiders don't buy or sell cars,
    they just partake in a spot of stealing and joyriding. :D

Advertisement