Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kippure Estate

Options
  • 27-02-2008 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I'm thinking about booking a weekend away with some friends and had a look at the self catering houses in Kippure estate - just wondering if anyone from around there knows of it and has any opinions on it!? Looks like they have a good few activities onsite which would be good for during the daytime.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Tortoise

If it's outdoor fun you want, it's great. Hiking, assault course etc all available. Bar on site, accomodation excellent and only 30 mins from Dublin but you feel as if tou're in the middle of nowhere (which I suppose you are). Have been 4 times and always had great craic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭SarahMc

Second Tortoise, I've been there a couple of times for walking festivals and it is a lovely setting, and the cottages are very nice.

Advertisement