Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice quick question

• 27-02-2008 4:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,140 ✭✭✭✭

Tis me again, still looking for places to live, so i was just wondering what ye thought Ferrybank is like? In paticular Rockshir(e) (Road), Fountain Street, and Cellar Court?

Ta in advance!

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,040 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Rockshire road is fine, Plenty of private housing estates up there, Fountain Street is along the Dual carriageway and suffers from traffic noises. Cellar Court I'm not familuar with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,140 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Cool bananas, cheers for that! I should be looking at a palce in Cellar Court soon, claiming an electronic gate and 24hr CCTV... How bad!

Cool bananas, cheers for that! I should be looking at a palce in Cellar Court soon, claiming an electronic gate and 24hr CCTV... How bad!

Ah right, Cellar court, they are the apartments which are part of the Spar complex. Some of these also face on to the dual carriageway and others face into Rochshire court. There are only about a dozen parking spaces at the back of the apartments and they are usally taken up with people using the chipper and also those who work in Mulligans chemist and also the AIB bank.

My brother in law have a few of these letted out,he has his own letting company, I never heard him say anything bad about them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,140 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Well they won't be taking my bloody parking space, i'll guarantee that! That is if i take it!

Well they won't be taking my bloody parking space, i'll guarantee that! That is if i take it!

I wouldnt be so sure, the problem is the spaces were there before the apartments were and they are not belong to the apartments.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭henboy9

ye i think AQUOS76 is right -i'd say take a few spins over there have a look around not many spaces and there always full good luck anyway

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Have a gawk through this thread regarding places to live::
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055194280

:)

Advertisement