Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant post threads?

Options
  • 27-02-2008 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

I am having problems posting threads, it wont allow me to do so, can you help me please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Which forum are you trying in? Can you see the 'New Thread' button?

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭shabaz

Eevrytime I try it wont let me. When I try and post on Personal Issues it wont let me?

I see the issue now. It looks like you were banned for person abuse.
    shabaz wrote: »
    What kinda wanker are you with that response, grow up, it pricks like you that never grow up, learn young man ya cant have it every way. we are not stupid (women) we know when something is up thats why we are checking cos we've smelt a rat. which is always right as in this case, unfortunately this poor woman has to except the truth now that it is there,and stop asking her bloke to tell her the truth. You my friend also have alot to learn!!

That was on Jan 13th for a week, you should be able to send a polite PM to Marksie to request access again.

Yeah i thought it might be for that reason bloke annoyed me. wont be rude again. Who is Marksie?

One of the Personal Issues moderators, he can give you access again as he issued the ban at first.

• Advertisement

So how do i PM Marksie to ask can i be aloud to post threads sorry i know im being a thick now but not used to all the workings of this site.

You have to log out to view the moderators on a forum you are banned from. Anyway, you can click here, this will take you to a page where you can send Marksie a PM.

Advertisement