Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lunch in Dublin City Centre

• 27-02-2008 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hello

I am looking to bring my mother out for drinks and lunch on sat. Bit out of touch with city centre - anywhere nice around Dawson St/ Stephens Green/ Grafton St area?

Tks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭kmick

Budget?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 caitt

Hmmmmmmm, not sure but dont mind paying if its nice - I would assume a good lunch would cost around 40 euro each or am I totally out of touch??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Cafe in Avoca on Suffolk Street (end of Grafton Street). Perfect for a post shopping lunch and natter. Linky with reviews

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

The cellar restaurant in the merrion hotel do a fab lunch for €25 - this may be more on mother's day. Really awesome service and lovely food.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,232 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Town Bar and Grill on Kildare Street.
    yummy

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

I'd recommend George's on South Frederick St. Fantastic food and service.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Peploes on St Stephen's Green

Advertisement