Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rag Week BULBs: Management Accept No Liability For Madness That May Occur!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

440Hz wrote: »
    Just saw your post on the main page there Mossin, forget about this little plan of yers. Could be tempted tbh. My original Paddy's day plan has changed and this sounds like a laugh.

You know that you are always welcome chez moi. And its been too long since I've seen ya. We'll organise something, and maybe even "VUK" will get his arse in gear this time and come along!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Mossin wrote: »
    You know that you are always welcome chez moi. And its been too long since I've seen ya.

Awww! Well in that case how can I refuse!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Right lads, its faeces and fan time... when are we having BULBs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

cson wrote: »

Please not during RAG week :( I'm working Monday, Wednesday and Thursday nights and Tuesday day... Subject to change, of course...

I'd also like to point out that a BULBs during RAG week may not be entirely feasible due to the fact that the Stables will be an entirely ticket-only zone for the week...

So I propose either (a) the Friday night of RAG week (14 March) - may not be popular with the homewards-bound (aka Cson ;)) as it's the beginning of the midterm break...

(b) sometime post-midterm break - may not be popular with the working folk/alumni...

Pssshhhhtttttt the lotta yis! :p

440Hz wrote: »
    Awww! Well in that case how can I refuse!

Damn skippy!! Its about time you show your face around these parts again........

You started this thread, why didnt you just make a time and date?!
    Please not during RAG week :( I'm working Monday, Wednesday and Thursday nights and Tuesday day... Subject to change, of course...

I'd also like to point out that a BULBs during RAG week may not be entirely feasible due to the fact that the Stables will be an entirely ticket-only zone for the week...

So I propose either (a) the Friday night of RAG week (14 March) - may not be popular with the homewards-bound (aka Cson ;)) as it's the beginning of the midterm break...

(b) sometime post-midterm break - may not be popular with the working folk/alumni...

Pssshhhhtttttt the lotta yis! :p

We are never going to get everyone at a BULBS, but there are more likely to be people available Friday the 14th. CSON cant you go home the following day?? You have 10 days of like, I'm sure your mother can wait another day to pamper you :rolleyes:;):p

• Advertisement

We are never going to get everyone at a BULBS, but there are more likely to be people available Friday the 14th. CSON cant you go home the following day?? You have 10 days of like, I'm sure your mother can wait another day to pamper you :rolleyes:;):p

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++1 :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++1 :p
    Not valid syntax darling but we apprecaite the effort ;)

kaimera wrote: »
    Not valid syntax darling but we apprecaite the effort ;)

Darling? DARLING? I'll give you darling, darling! Pffffffffffffft :p

And it's appreciate :pYes, I'm bitter.

Darling? DARLING? I'll give you darling, darling! Pffffffffffffft :p

And it's appreciate :pYes, I'm bitter.
    I knew you be miffed so I left the spelling wrong purposely ;)

:p:p:p

• Advertisement

Ugh, interweb flirting, yuck. Get a room you sicko's. Jaysus, next ye'll be kissing or summat. :eek:

*Thinks about possible scenario at BULBs* Arrrrrrghhhh, cancellation is looking mighty good right now. :p

Ok, after mucho's deliberation I sat down with the three wise men today. They told me the way to Bethlehem amongst other things, but what they really wanted to tell me was when to have BULBs. The black lad, lets call him Blackie Bob for now, suggested Friday the 14th (Ooooo only one day ahead of the 13th, coincidence? I think not.)

Now as most you know this leaves me in a predicament. Usually on a Friday evening I'm being nourished back to health by someone called Mammy. But *Deep tearful breath* I'm a big boy now and I've decided to stay down Friday night. So yep BULBs is on Friday 14th March.

Be there, be square and bring some sangwiches. And a bottle of Orange. It could be a rough night.

So, Roll Call?

I'm there.

Prolly wont be down to LIM till around 9ish or so. Earlier I hope but we shall see.

Super duper.

The Roll so far;
    cson
    Kaimera
    bluedolphin
    Mossin

Super duper.

The Roll so far;
    cson
    Kaimera
    bluedolphin
    Mossin

You are being awful presumptious about me being there arent you!!
    But yeah, I'm game for it anyways....

Next question is: Where is it taking place??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

It's spelling, bitch :p
    Super duper.

The Roll so far;
    cson
    Kaimera
    bluedolphin
    Mossin

I'm not sure if I'll be down yet.

You are being awful presumptious about me being there arent you!!
    But yeah, I'm game for it anyways....

Next question is: Where is it taking place??

You're the one that said you'd be there for Friday 14th on the second page of this thread! bluedolphin too!

Venue: What time do places close on Friday on campus?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

I'll be riding on the coat tails of Kaimera, I'll make sure he wears a long coat that drags along the ground for the purpose, so I shall be making an appearence.

Looking forward to it.

You're the one that said you'd be there for Friday 14th on the second page of this thread! bluedolphin too!

Normal pub hours on a friday; 12.30.

Of course, we shall be having teh booze back at our normal location that I'm sure people are more than welcome back too. Right Dave? ;)

Location: guess it depends on how packed the Stables/Java is really. I've no objection to the Sports Bar myself.

I do think that Mossin/cson/bd should exchange details of their telephone as to lessen the chance of not knowing who/where people are. Us alumni shall be down late so it will be up to you young whippersnappers to choose a location and let us know! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

So, Roll Call?

I shall also be attending.

:D iI was just yanking your chain, I wouldn't miss one of these.
    Peteee wrote: »
    I'll be riding on the coat tails of Kaimera, I'll make sure he wears a long coat that drags along the ground for the purpose, so I shall be making an appearence.

Looking forward to it.

You would be riding Kaimera from behind wouldn't you! :eek: ;)
    Normal pub hours on a friday; 12.30.

Of course, we shall be having teh booze back at our normal location that I'm sure people are more than welcome back too. Right Dave? ;)

Location: guess it depends on how packed the Stables/Java is really. I've no objection to the Sports Bar myself.

I do think that Mossin/cson/bd should exchange details of their telephone as to lessen the chance of not knowing who/where people are. Us alumni shall be down late so it will be up to you young whippersnappers to choose a location and let us know! :)

Yeah normal closing on Friday nights, 12;30..Which allows for some serious drinking time.

As for the usual location afterwards...yeah sure why not, most of ye are staying at my gaff anyways, so why not bring along a few more :)

I dont like the idea of the Sports Bar, there wont be any craic up there. I know it'd be nice to have a session to ourselves, but I'd rather Java's or teh Stables, although I cant stand that ****ing DJ Ber in the Stables roaring into the microphone :mad:

I'll be going on the beer that Friday straight after work, which will be approx 5pm. So anybody wants to contact me, just look for the drunken co-op..:D
    The Don wrote: »
    I shall also be attending.

Don it's been too long....:p:p

• Advertisement

Super duper.

The Roll so far;
    cson
    Kaimera
    bluedolphin
    Mossin

I shall indeed be present, but not until 10ish or after: I teach a first aid class on Friday nights (oh my goody-two-shoes-ness just keeps getting even more vomit-inducing... :rolleyes:)

I shall indeed be present, but not until 10ish or after: I teach a first aid class on Friday nights (oh my goody-two-shoes-ness just keeps getting even more vomit-inducing... :rolleyes:)

Get the excuses in early :rolleyes:

I shall indeed be present
    huzzah¬! ;)

Right, Sports Bar Guinness is good is all I'll say. About recognising each other...

Do yizzer all have bebo?

Or *sigh* Myspace?

Right, Sports Bar Guinness is good is all I'll say. About recognising each other...

Do yizzer all have bebo?

Or *sigh* Myspace?
    respect --;

Shame on you with yore social networking! Mobiles ftw :)I'm paid to say that btw

Indeed.

vomit.gif

cson wrote:
    Do yizzer all have bebo?

Or *sigh* Myspace?

Neither and I seem to remember being able to manage with a PM and giving/getting a phone number to contact people who wouldn't recognise us in the past.

Yeah will need to sort out the whole recognition thing... Although get ninty9er on board and that'll provide a link for me. Speaking of whom, ninty9er where are ya? You haven't been active around these parts in a while.

Sports Bar *shudder*.... Ok...:rolleyes:

Riiiiiiiiggggghhht. Ye're all useless. Well my homepage on this yoke is my bebo also and I think theres one or two highly airbrushed pics of me on it.

• Advertisement

Drop me a PM for contact details for when we arrive.

Seriously, it's up to you undergrads to meet first! Cept you bd...cos you are special :)

Advertisement