Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rag Week BULBs: Management Accept No Liability For Madness That May Occur!

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

cson checketh your PMs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

I'm no longer hungover from Thursday night! \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

Good night last night. We had some craic expecially at no.14. On de beer since I got up so hopefully we'll see ye later on.
    :D

The breakfast I cooked went down a treat.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Great night I must say, and I even remember it, unlike the rest of ye!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

The Don wrote: »
    Good night last night. We had some craic expecially at no.14. On de beer since I got up so hopefully we'll see ye later on.
    :D

The breakfast I cooked went down a treat.

Ahem! The breakfast WE cooked!! ;)
    440Hz wrote: »
    Great night I must say, and I even remember it, unlike the rest of ye!!

I'm glad someone can remember the night.

Twas a good night, meeting CSON [and 440 again] was probably the hightlight, although that could be because I dont remember much after the Sports Bar :o:o

The rest of the weekend was less of a blur in spite of the copius amounts of alcohol consumed in 14 Harvard. That €120 worth of beer I bought last Monday lasted until 8 pm Sunday [thank god]

• Advertisement

*Sigh*

I didn't really meet anyone at all... Whoops! Probably my own fault and due to the fact that I lie in calling myself 'bluedolphin'. I apologise, fellow Boardsies, but I'm actually human :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

but I'm actually human :(

I'm very disappointed now.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

*Sigh*

I didn't really meet anyone at all... Whoops! Probably my own fault and due to the fact that I lie in calling myself 'bluedolphin'. I apologise, fellow Boardsies, but I'm actually human :(

If I remember correctly (And my memory is hazy at best) I believe I introduced myself and then promptly fecked off somewhere else.

Cson I talked to for a bit anyways, nice meetin ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

*Sigh*

I didn't really meet anyone at all... Whoops! Probably my own fault and due to the fact that I lie in calling myself 'bluedolphin'. I apologise, fellow Boardsies, but I'm actually human

You met me!!!:pac:

klong wrote: »

I didnt meet you! :/

• Advertisement

rmacm wrote: »
    I'm very disappointed now.

I'm sorry. Really. I am. :(
    Peteee wrote: »
    If I remember correctly (And my memory is hazy at best) I believe I introduced myself and then promptly fecked off somewhere else.

Yes, you explained why you have an extra two Es at the end of your name. And then promptly fecked off somewhere else. :p
    klong wrote: »
    Yeah, but you fecked off into town and left me to fend for myself against all the geeky/nerdy techies!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

I'm working on a reply to friday night...

Lateness is due to lack of memory.

kaimera wrote: »
    I'm working on a reply to friday night...

Lateness is due to lack of memory.

Reply to what?

And ha! :p

What rot!! Im the old one and yer all doing the alzheimers thing before me. Pish! And no Dave, before you ask, I had plenty to drink :D

What rot!! Im the old one and yer all doing the alzheimers thing before me. Pish! And no Dave, before you ask, I had plenty to drink :D

I wouldnt have said a thing. I remember asking you already on Saturday :p

Ahhhh, good! At least you remember some things. Im pretty sure I remember the whole event from start to finish. The usual few blurry moments came back to me on Saturday, like when I found half a truck in my bag (little Merc dinky) - anyone else remember that? I believe I was 'driving' the truck over kudos and kaimera at one point in th Stables! hehe

Reply to what?

And ha! :p
    A reply to yore hitting on me in real life™ :eek:!

and don't 'ha!' me. Weren't you the one dying on Friday night iirc [which I prolly dont :/]

Really good to meet some new folks. cson & bd, pleasure was all yours I assume ;)

An expensive weekend was had...I do believe I am owed some of that red shot type stuff on my next visit :pac:

A reply to yore hitting on me in real life™ :eek:!
    ...?
    and don't 'ha!' me. Weren't you the one dying on Friday night iirc [which I prolly dont :
    Yes...Yes, I was... And even Kudos' recommendation that I drink regular coke to get rid of the shakes didn't work... :(

But I'm ok now :)
    Really good to meet some new folks. cson & bd, pleasure was all yours I assume ;)

Yeah... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

I didnt meet you! :/

And rightly sad for it, I see. Maybe next time, when I don't have another thirsty sets of bods with me to look after...:cool:

heh...I vaguely remember bd not being able to get us in the back entrance friday night...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

heh...I vaguely remember bd not being able to get us in the back entrance friday night...
    The first place my mind jumped to after reading that was a place im sure Bluedolphin never wants to be:eek:

She lead me there! Twas all her I swear!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

You swore you'd never tell about my, ahem, 'back entrance', er, problem...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

I think I'm just about sober again. (As I may have informed some of you, our little parish was playing in the all-ireland final, and we won. Cue much drunkeness thats only stopping because tomorrow is Good Friday and Jaysus died for yore sins.)

Well, what can I say.... Ta an athas orm an corn seo a glacadh! I'd like to thank Mossin, Kaimera, Peteee, 440Hz, The Don, Kudos, bluedolphin and last but not least Mammy. I don't think I've left anyone out there, but if I have, lads if ye come up to me afterwards I'll write ye into me speech.

Well I can't remember a whole lot, bar the fact I got lost going home (Where the fook is college court?! Behind the Schuman me bollocks) and legged it after a taxi who charged me €5 to get to Kilmurry the bastard. Dave's hospitality was fairly laced on, muchos thankos for the hang and toast sangwiches..... that we made ourselves using your ingredients :pac:

In all and anyways t'was gas as Hitler might say. The craic was had by all (except for kaimera, bluedolphin fecked off to the lodge taking her craic with her :eek::pac:) Controversial....

Nice meeting yiz, glad to find out ye're not FBI agents or old men. Looking forward to the next BULBs :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

cson wrote: »
    I think I'm just about sober again. (As I may have informed some of you, our little parish was playing in the all-ireland final, and we won. Cue much drunkeness thats only stopping because tomorrow is Good Friday and Jaysus died for yore sins.)

Well, what can I say.... Ta an athas orm an corn seo a glacadh! I'd like to thank Mossin, Kaimera, Peteee, 440Hz, The Don, Kudos, bluedolphin and last but not least Mammy. I don't think I've left anyone out there, but if I have, lads if ye come up to me afterwards I'll write ye into me speech.

Well I can't remember a whole lot, bar the fact I got lost going home (Where the fook is college court?! Behind the Schuman me bollocks) and legged it after a taxi who charged me €5 to get to Kilmurry the bastard. Dave's hospitality was fairly laced on, muchos thankos for the hang and toast sangwiches..... that we made ourselves using your ingredients :pac:

In all and anyways t'was gas as Hitler might say. The craic was had by all (except for kaimera, bluedolphin fecked off to the lodge taking her craic with her :eek::pac:) Controversial....

Nice meeting yiz, glad to find out ye're not FBI agents or old men. Looking forward to the next BULBs :)

awww sounds like ye had so much fun when I was building up my sickness for a visit to the Mid-West Recreational Hotel in Dooradoyle:mad::mad:

Twas a pleasure meeting you, cson! And you all should've come to the Lodge: it was great fun! There were lots of people my age there! Which doesn't happen all that often with me being an old 4th year now (I realise this may result in a number of people feeling offended: mwahahahaha). Next time I promise to stick by the boardsies...but at least I actually showed up! Small steps!

ninty9er wrote: »
    awww sounds like ye had so much fun when I was building up my sickness for a visit to the Mid-West Recreational Hotel in Dooradoyle:mad::mad:

Have they left you out!? *hug*

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Have they left you out!? *hug*

they have seen fit to replace me with a soul more needing of the hospitality.

ninty9er wrote: »
    they have seen fit to replace me with a soul more needing of the hospitality.

Well...that's good...I think...at least they think you're well enough to venture back into the world! Hope you're in less pain, anyway. *more hugs*

Its nice that you'd put us in your acceptance speech, I'm honoured!

As for getting lost going home....LMAO :D:D:D .... Did you not just turn left at the top of the road and go to the field and turn right, there is the Schuman building staring you in the face. Damn 1st years :p :pac:

You found enough food to make sandwiches?!! :eek: :eek:
    It must not have been mine so. :rolleyes::D
    The booze was a collection from Kai, Petee, the Don and myself.

The door is always open in our place too btw. [That is if you can find your way back :p]

The next BULBS should indeed be good craic....I cant wait!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement