Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

$10,000 ADDDED €50 F/O - WATERFORD APRIL 10TH - Register Now 150 seats only

• 27-02-2008 8:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭

[/B][/B]
    sfY9fWvf7z9o2gYGdpHRTRE_i_3JFDJ6

Main Event

For Bodog to add the $10k in total 100 players must take part in the live event

www.bodoglife.com presents a tournament run with www.BigSlickEvents.net and W.I.T Poker Society where $5k is added to Live prizepool. Followed up with $5k online tournament run online only for players that took part in the live tourney.Which is a total of $10,000 Added to the prizepool.

Each player will pay 50 euro for the live tourney and will receive entry into the online tourney 3 days Later which will have $5,000 added .

Each player will be given $25 of non withdrawable tournament credits, $10 of which will be used for the online tournament.

Live Requirments
    • Must have a Bodog account and Poker screen name to take part
    • Players can register at the venue if tickets are still available
    • Players can register at Blazin aces Card Club Waterford and K+K Card Club Clonmel
    • Players Must Have there Account Name Screen name at the event and can Pay on the day
    Registration(Important)

Each player must Sign up to www.Bodoglife.com through the links below and then Register there details at Big slick as belowwww.Bodoglife.com

STEP 1
    Please Sign For a Bodog Account Here.
    If registering online players must use

This Link

STEP 2
    Please register For Tournament Here
    Make Sure the Event Name is Bodog Open when registerring the Event Namyour registration will not go through
    http://www.bigslickevents.net/?page=register

Structure
    10,000 Starting Stack
    20 Min Clock
    Dealers All Tables
    $5000 Added Subject to 100 players

7PM START

Contacts
    Adam Murphy - W.I.T Poker Soc -0863769958
    pm |.Murderer.| on boards

Neill Kelly - Big Slick Events 087-2828744
    nkelly@bigslickevents.net

Blinds Structure

Small...........Big
    20 minute levels

30 minute break

20 minute levels

20 minute levels

Details:
    1. Who is running the event - Big Slick Events
    2. The purpose of the event: Bodog Sign ups
    3. Date and Location of event: Thurs April 10th 2008
    4. Registration and Start time of event: 6pm Reg Starts 7pm Sharp
    5. Any prerequisites: All players Welcome
    6. How can tickets be purchased & is there a maximum number: 150 tickets: Must Register Online Before Tournie but also can register at the venue at designated Laptops Before the Tournie.
    7. Type of Tournament: No Limit Texas Hold ‘Em Freezeout.
    8. Cost of entry and any subsequent rebuys/top-ups etc. €40-€10.
    10. % of entry fee going into Prize fund: 100%
    11. Any guaranteed prize pool: No
    13. Starting Chips: 10,000
    15. Blind levels: All levels Included
    16. All Fully Dealt
    17.T.D Neill Kelly

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 948 ✭✭✭THEIRISHMOB

Let my name be the first to be registered Neill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭RichieLawlor

Let my name be the first to be registered Neill

Looks like IRISHMOB has finally found his level ala a certain greasy hair gentle man picking on the students

I thought this was a student tournament. Is it not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

Looks like IRISHMOB has finally found his level ala a certain greasy hair gentle man picking on the students

I thought this was a student tournament. Is it not.

Nope open to all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

hmmm, i may actually turn up to this if im in the mood for a laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 4,558 ✭✭✭mormank

wow, sounds pretty good, might have to make the trip

• Advertisement

Nicely Moving along here 38 Players Registered at the moment

without local interest even starting

Keep em Coming

Neilll

Please Follow the steps or reg cannot be confirmed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Accommodation

For those who are travelling to the event, I have organised the following rates for the venue, The Tower Hotel (http://www.towerhotelwaterford.com)

€45 per person sharing with B&B included.
    or
    €65 per single room with B&B included.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 suckcalf

sorry,just seen how 2 reg,

suckcalf wrote: »
    sorry,just seen how 2 reg,

Do that for both events Noel .. sound

Neill

To make it easier for people, I have created a simple ALL-IN-ONE registration page HERE. Follow the instructions at the top of the screen and you're away :).

There are two, student friendly satellites scheduled for during the Easter Holidays costing €5 to enter. I'll post up details once start times are confirmed.

• Advertisement

To make it easier for people, I have created a simple ALL-IN-ONE registration page HERE. Follow the instructions at the top of the screen and you're away :).

There are two, student friendly satellites scheduled for during the Easter Holidays costing €5 to enter. I'll post up details once start times are confirmed.

Have 39 Registerred but only 13 filled in both correctly

Neill K

All registerred players can be found at

www.bigslickevents.net

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭kakak1

Have 39 Registerred but only 13 filled in both correctly

All registerred players can be found at

www.bigslickevents.net

am I 1 of the 13

registered players link does not open

Yes you are Dave, registered players can be found: Here.

For everyone else, it's vital that you sign up through the link provided as it allows Bodog to easily add your $25 credit that will allow you to play the $5000 guaranteed online tournament without needing to make a deposit beforehand. It also allows Bodog track the success of the promotion which will hopefully lead to them committing to more tournaments in the future!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Adam: Best sending people directly to the site as other methods are not guaranteed. If there are bugs on the site (we are working on upgrading things) please let me or Neill know and it will be fixed pronto. Registration is on one page, you simply enter your event name you are registering for and submit it. Neill will update the list manually when he gets the chance, its not automatic (yet). There are individual lists for each event.

Sully wrote: »
    Adam: Best sending people directly to the site as other methods are not guaranteed. If there are bugs on the site (we are working on upgrading things) please let me or Neill know and it will be fixed pronto. Registration is on one page, you simply enter your event name you are registering for and submit it. Neill will update the list manually when he gets the chance, its not automatic (yet). There are individual lists for each event.
    @sully:

it's not as simple as that, players must sign up to Bodog first and then register their details on bigslick. Both methods of registration are working fine at the moment, but they both need to be combined in order for a registration to be fully confirmed (i.e someone must register the same details with Bodog as they do with BigSlick).

I have created an all-in-one registration page which should make things easier and more transparant.

http://www.adamsrants.com/pokerreg/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭TheRock

Adam, Neill,

I presume you can still register if you have an existing bodog account??

I dont have to setup a new one do I??

Alan

TheRock wrote: »
    Adam, Neill,

I presume you can still register if you have an existing bodog account??

I dont have to setup a new one do I??

Alan

Thats Grand alan just fill out the register form at Big slick

and event name is Bodog Open .

U will need ac number and screen name on the day

Neill K

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭chillimetro

Nope open to all
    neil, the method of registration is fine if youre a boardsie but what about the rest of the poker players who dont post here ,how do they register,and how do they know about the tourney.... havent seen it advertised anywhere other than here......just an observation...

neil, the method of registration is fine if youre a boardsie but what about the rest of the poker players who dont post here ,how do they register,and how do they know about the tourney.... havent seen it advertised anywhere other than here......just an observation...

ALL PLAYERS CAN REGISTER @ www.bigslickevents.net

We only have 150 seats and its a W.I.T event so advertising comes down to them we are being paid to run it .. To be honest the player base we have is big enough for a €50 freezeout .. We cannot advetise throughout the country for a €50 freezeout to be honest this will be advertised in Waterford and clonmel and the College .. For that value it will be sold out soon anyhow

Neill K

Posters are being sent to all card clubs in the region within the next few days.

• Advertisement

Players this event is filling fast

Please Register now to avoid Disappointment

U can register easily @ www.bigslickevents.net

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Kingralph152

Yes you are Dave, registered players can be found: Here.

For everyone else, it's vital that you sign up through the link provided as it allows Bodog to easily add your $25 credit that will allow you to play the $5000 guaranteed online tournament without needing to make a deposit beforehand. It also allows Bodog track the success of the promotion which will hopefully lead to them committing to more tournaments in the future!

Could you update the registered players list please? Ta.

Could you update the registered players list please? Ta.

List is upfdated every 24 hrs and was done so a t 12 last night that is the official list from yesterday is ur name not down send me a pm ill check it

Neill

Bump - Dont forget this super money added

Online Satellite

As promised, I have arranged an online satellite for: Sunday 23rd March.

Start Time: Sunday 23rd March @ 6pm
    Buyin: $10+1
    Password: witsat
    Payout: One approx. buyin sized payout for every $70 in the prizepool (7 entrants). The winners can then withdraw the winnings to use to buyin to our live event.

The tournament can be found through the "scheduled tournaments" tab and from within there, the "private" tab. The tournament is named "WIT Poker Open Satellite".

So if you haven't already done so, register for Bodog HERE and sign up for this opportunity to qualify cheaply for the best value tournament to be run this year!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭kakak1

Online Satellite

As promised, I have arranged an online satellite for: Sunday 22nd March.

Start Time: Sunday 22nd March @ 6pm
    Buyin: $10+1
    Payout: One approx. buyin sized payout for every $70 in the prizepool (7 entrants). The winners can then withdraw the winnings to use to buyin to our live event.

The tournament can be found through the "scheduled tournaments" tab and from within there, the "private" tab. The tournament is named "WIT Poker Open Satellite".

So if you haven't already done so, register for Bodog HERE and sign up for this opportunity to qualify cheaply for the best value tournament to be run this year!

the 22 is a Saturday

So it is, thanks Dave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Butternutz

Its looking for a password, can you supply please.

Don't know how I forgot that, I've amended the post with the password now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭aidankk

ive registered 3 people for this tourney a few times,and it never shows up in the registered players list.

Advertisement