Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

$10,000 ADDDED €50 F/O - WATERFORD APRIL 10TH - Register Now 150 seats only

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭boba_fett3099

Okay i've tried to regfor this and my name isn't on the list so just tried again so i can get on the reserve list. I already have a bodog account and i filled in the form on the big slick website so what now??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

This list will be updated sometime today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

Okay i've tried to regfor this and my name isn't on the list so just tried again so i can get on the reserve list. I already have a bodog account and i filled in the form on the big slick website so what now??

List is not updated automatically so u should appear on reserve soon

Neill

Im sure all will get in ill do alternates on the day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 BIGSLICK-EVENTS

Dealers interested please Call Neill

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Who are you and what have you done with BIG-SLICK-POKER!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 BIGSLICK-EVENTS

mdwexford wrote: »
    Who are you and what have you done with BIG-SLICK-POKER!!!!

I am the chosen one Mick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭eoin-dubh

what time will the cash tables be open for the early birds ??

ty ty ty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭horsebokks

cash tables will open from 6pm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 173 ✭✭AKDK

rumour has it that its now 200 max.....?

AKDK wrote: »
    rumour has it that its now 200 max.....?

Nope closed off at 150 + 20 reserves who will be put in as alternates for the first 4 levels which will be 15 mins long and stay at that throughout . Slight change as the number increase it will be hard to get through it on the night . If we leave it as is it will be about 6am finish

Neill

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I know a lot of the interest for this event is local, but for anyone that's travelling, I'd advise you to book a room now rather than at the event to ensure you can avail of the special rate of €45pps or €60 per single room. This comes complete with the best full Irish Breakfast in the South East the following morning. You also have access to the residents bar until ~3am.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭FungiWalsh

Hey Neill, what'd be the likelihood of getting a spot in this if I put my name on the reserve list? I'll head down if I can get a lift from Cork.

Speaking of that, anyone going down from Cork have a bit of room in the car? :)

FungiWalsh wrote: »
    Hey Neill, what'd be the likelihood of getting a spot in this if I put my name on the reserve list? I'll head down if I can get a lift from Cork.

Speaking of that, anyone going down from Cork have a bit of room in the car? :)

Sideshow and Caoimh Travellin

Ill get u on the list and see what happens from there

Neill K

Not all will show up tbh

REGISTRATION

closed.jpg

Advertisement