Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gretna-Kilmarnock Over 2 Goals

Options
  • 27-02-2008 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,340 ✭✭✭✭

Fancy this one. Sorry about putting it up so late. Boards has been added to the firewall list in work. Drew 3-3 in their last game two months ago and Gretna's defence is pretty shabby. Odds are 4/5 with Boylesports, probably better out there but haven't had a chance to shop around.

Would probably go for Kilmarnock at odds against but I think this is a safer option as I'm not a big fan of punting on away teams unless they have a decent quality - which Killie obvioulsy don't. And who knows, Gretna might cneak something in this so over 2 goals is the bet for me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,340 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

3-0 to Gretna before half-time, winner all right

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

Nice one collie. My bets arent looking to bad. As long as boro win ill be grand

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Collie D wrote: »
    Sorry about putting it up so late. Boards has been added to the firewall list in work.

How dare they do that??? I wouldn't go to work if they did that in my place!

Nice bet

Advertisement