Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ben Mezrich

Options
  • 27-02-2008 9:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

I have read a few of his books and as someone who isnt really into reading i have to say they are brilliant.
    When someone told me i had to read "this book" i thought to myself ya ill have a look but after the first page i was hooked.
    The stories he tells are true life stories,near written documentaries.
    The books of his i have read so far are Bringing down the House-definitely the best story i have ever encountered-between books,films,internet,anywhere.It even inspired me to go to Vegas.
    Ugly Americans-also very good
    Breaking Vegas-Similar to Bringing down the house but a very different story

I am now reading "Rigged" and have a good feeling it will be as good as the others.

Does anyone else read Mezrich? and are there any other authors who do the same type of writing as this,i.e similar stories,styles that you have encountered?

Comments

Advertisement