Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi to all i found this!!!!

Options
  • 27-02-2008 9:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I just look at an internet site which sells to anyone percentages of professional football players.
    This is not a game its real players and real money

Anyone knows this realplayermanager, and if so can you tell me if its true.

Regards.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Some technical info

Registry Whois
    Domain Name: realplayermanager.com

Registrar: DIRECT INFORMATION PVT LTD D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
    Whois Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com
    Referral URL: http://www.publicdomainregistry.com

Expiration Date: 2008-06-20
    Creation Date: 2007-06-20
    Last Update Date: 2007-08-19

It is registered to a Potugese company but as you can see it was last updated 19-08-2007, for a legit site I would expect it to be updated regularily with new players etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 zezefan

Hi

I don´t understand why you get to the conlusion that its a scam, I have friends of mine that use and never have a problem can you explain better.
    Regards

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

zezefan wrote: »
    Hi

I don´t understand why you get to the conlusion that its a scam, I have friends of mine that use and never have a problem can you explain better.
    Regards

Then why ask is it safe???

Also, are they making any money from it???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 zezefan

Some technical info

Registry Whois
    Domain Name: realplayermanager.com

Registrar: DIRECT INFORMATION PVT LTD D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
    Whois Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com
    Referral URL: http://www.publicdomainregistry.com

Expiration Date: 2008-06-20
    Creation Date: 2007-06-20
    Last Update Date: 2007-08-19

It is registered to a Potugese company but as you can see it was last updated 19-08-2007, for a legit site I would expect it to be updated regularily with new players etc

Hi thanks for your explain but i gone look and the Last Update Date: 2007-08-19 is for the index page and like you must now the index page of the sites dont are updated, the regulares updates are in the site not in the index page. But thanks.

But anyone buy any player?

One other thing I noticed is that you have to register to view nearly anything on the site!

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I am extremely sceptical about this, and besides it is not a gambling issue.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement