Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

M-Shaped roof

• 27-02-2008 10:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi

Anyone know of any website where I could download a pic of what a M-shaped roof looks like?????
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

istockphoto_2996396_double_hip_roof_and_bricks.jpg

Google's pretty handy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 lolo2116

Thanks for that.

Google is handy - it's even handier when you know the technical term for an m-shape roof- which I didn't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Double Apex Roof ;)

Sorry for the smartassness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 lolo2116

I give up!

You learn something new everyday, eh?

Cheers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Another satisfied customer.

And... we're done.

Locked.

• Advertisement