Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband-- Bad download allowance in Irl

Options
  • 27-02-2008 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭

Why don't we have unlimited download with Broadband here in Ireland, I know Irish Broadband have unlimited download allowance, but I'm with BT, only 10GB CRAZY! I'm in Finland now (with the gf) and here its all unlimited download

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,044 ✭✭✭Sqaull20

Have you went over 10gb?

Have they charged you?

I have 3mb with Bt, 30gb limit and I download between 80 to 100gb every month, sometimes even higher and I have never been charged, its unlimited imo :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

I'm on a local broadband scheme and I've been contacted once or twice about going over the limit - a few years ago it was okay but nowadays things like Sky Anytime and Joost can use a lot of your allowance up very quickly. 10 gig is very limiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭irish147

I got billed about 30 euros cos I went over

now with BT, I have not went over.....

you have went over the limited alot!!

maybe I need to think again........

hehhhe

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭irish147

eamon234 wrote: »
    I'm on a local broadband scheme and I've been contacted once or twice about going over the limit - a few years ago it was okay but nowadays things like Sky Anytime and Joost can use a lot of your allowance up very quickly. 10 gig is very limiting.

can you get sky online?

Advertisement